We all are waiting for Android next OS update that is stated as Key Lime, but its not coming out yet don’t be sad we got good news for you Jelly bean 4.3 is leaked out we have got the file and now we will tell you how to Update Google Nexus 4 with leaked Android 4.3 Jelly Bean JWR66N firmware. This Guide is only for Nexus4. If you are installing it first time please read the instruction carefully.We have prepared more guides on Nexus Devices in which we have tutorials about How To Update Nexus 4 and How To update Nexus 4..If you want to install custom roms on your Nexus Devices. DO check Our Guides.
Download USB Driver’s For Nexus 4
This system has been leaked as a TWRP Backup file but some of XDA developers managed to release the pre-rooted download files. This is not an official update its just a TWRP back up which can be installed through recovery mode. Following are the features that are included in this update.
- The lockscreen in Android 4.2 features the clock in the status bar.
- The camera app allow you to use volume button to take the picture.
- Dialer now features a t9 optional function, also support pause and wait.
- Bluetooth LE – Low Energy support
- Touch sensitivity improved.
- Improved battery life
Backup and Other Important Tips:
Before Installing Firmwares you Can use following guides to backup your Android Phone data.
Backup Android Apps Without Root—->>>How To Backup Android Apps Without Root
Backup SMS and Restore on Android —–>>>>How To Backup SMS and Restore on Android
Backup Call Logs on Android Phones —->>> How to Backup Call Logs on Android Phone
- This Android 4.3 system dump has been leaked firstly as a TWRP Backup.
- You can restore Android 4.3 using TWRP recovery 2.5.
- Your phone has to be on an unlocked bootloader
- Make sure that you have the Android SDK installed
- Use the TWRP Recovery for this tutorial to work.
Boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
Now create a NANDROID backup of your current ROM.
Download any of the following zip files here. I recommend you to use the deodexed + insecure kernel file.
Save it on your PC.
Now connect your device with your PC and please use original USB cable so you don’t have to face any problems and also check that Android SDK must be installed on your system.
From the TWRP Recovery mode main screen select Advanced, then ADB Sideload from TWRP. Check the Wipe Dalvik Cache and Wipe Cache options.
Open CMD [ Command Prompt ] on your pc.
type in adb sideload following by the location path of the zip file downloaded in step 3.
Now wait until installation is completed.
When its done disconnect your device from PC. Here you go you have installed leaked Android 4.3 Jelly Bean JWR66N firmware.