When we are using Android Smartphone the best is that we easily install custom rom as many we want. Today we will tell you how to install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery 220.127.116.11 on Galaxy S3 I9300. If you have installed official updates through ODIN then it will be so easy. This is only for Galaxy S3 I9300. If you are doing it first time please pay attention. If you are installing it first time please read the instructions carefully.We have prepared more guides on Android Devices in which we have tutorials about How To Update Android devices and How To Root Android Devices. If you want to install custom ROMs on your Android Devices. [DO check Our Guides.]
Download The USB Drivers For your Galaxy S3 I9300 so that you can connect your device easily with your PC.
Backup and Other Important Tips:
Before Installing Firmwares you Can use following guides to backup your Android Phone data.
Backup Android Apps Without Root—->>>How To Backup Android Apps Without Root
Backup SMS and Restore on Android —–>>>>How To Backup SMS and Restore on Android
Backup Call Logs on Android Phones —->>> How to Backup Call Logs on Android Phone
- This Tutorial is only for Galaxy S3 I9300, do not try it on any other device.
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
How to Flash Galaxy S3 I9300 with ClockworkMod Touch Recovery 18.104.22.168
- Download ClockworkMod Touch Recovery 22.214.171.124 for Galaxy S3 to your computer. Do NOT extract this file.
- Download Odin1.85.
- Turn Off the device and go to download Mode by pressing and hold volume down + home button and the press the power button until the boot screen shows up.
- You have to installed Android USB driver’s to connect your device with the system. If you don’t have the driver’s download it from here.
- Open Odin and connect your device with system, it should be in download mode when youconnect it with odin.
- Once your device is successfully connect of the odin port will go yellow.
- Now select the files that you have to install on your device all files will be in the ROM folder that you have extracted.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select the file ‘CWM-i9500_EXP.tar‘.
- In Odin select ‘Auto Reboot’ and factory reset options, as for Partition option check it only if you have selected .PIT file in above step.
- Now click the start button in Odin and let the installation process to start.
- After installation is complete, your phone will restart when you see this unplug the phone from PC.