Today we will tell you How to Update Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to XXCMA2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.If you have installed official updates through ODIN then it will be so easy. This is only for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000. If you are doing it first time please pay attention. If you are installing it first time please read the instructions carefully.We have prepared more guides on Android Devices in which we have tutorials about How To Update Android devices and How To Root Android Devices. If you want to install custom ROMs on your Android Devices. [DO check Our Guides.]
Download The USB Drivers For your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 so that you can connect your device easily with your PC.
Backup and Other Important Tips:
Before Installing Firmwares you Can use following guides to backup your Android Phone data.
Backup Android Apps Without Root—->>>How To Backup Android Apps Without Root
Backup SMS and Restore on Android —–>>>>How To Backup SMS and Restore on Android
Backup Call Logs on Android Phones —->>> How to Backup Call Logs on Android Phones
Android 4.1.2 XXCMA2 Firmware Details:
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
How to Update Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to XXCMA2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean:
- This Tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 , do not try it on any other device.
- This is a completely Official firmware by Samsung.
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
- This is an official ROM , you will lose your root.
- Download Android 4.1.2 N8000XXCMA2 for Galaxy Note 10.1 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin1.85.
- Turn Off the device and go to download by pressing and hold volume down + home button and then press the power button until the boot screen shows up.
- You have to installed Android USB driver’s to connect your device with the system. If you don’t have the driver’s download it from here.
- Open Odin and connect your device with system, it should be in download mode when youconnect it with odin.
- Once your device is successfully connect of the odin port will go yellow.
- Now select the files that you have to install on your device all files will be in the ROM folder that you have extracted.
Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- In Odin select ‘Auto Reboot’ and factory reset options, as for Partition option check it only if you have selected .PIT file in above step.
- Now click the start button in Odin and let the installation process to start.
- After installation is complete, your phone will restart when you see this unplug the phone from PC.