Today we will tell you How to Root XXCMA1 Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 Official Firmware.If you have installed official updates through ODIN then it will be so easy. This is only for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000. If you are doing it first time please pay attention. If you are installing it first time please read the instructions carefully.We have prepared more guides on Android Devices in which we have tutorials about How To Update Android devices and How To Root Android Devices. If you want to install custom ROMs on your Android Devices. [DO check Our Guides.]
Download The USB Drivers For your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 so that you can connect your device easily with your PC.
Backup and Other Important Tips:
Before Installing Firmwares you Can use following guides to backup your Android Phone data.
Backup Android Apps Without Root—->>>How To Backup Android Apps Without Root
Backup SMS and Restore on Android —–>>>>How To Backup SMS and Restore on Android
Backup Call Logs on Android Phones —->>> How to Backup Call Logs on Android Phones
- This Tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 , do not try it on any other device.
- Your Phone Must Be On XXCMA1 ROM.
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
- You SHOULD have ClockworkMod Recovery installed.
- Download Root XXCMA1 Android 4.1.2 Superuser for Galaxy Note 10.1 to your computer.
- Connect Your Device to your computer and copy the above downloaded file to your Device.
- Turn Off your device and disconnect it from PC.
- Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons together.
- In, Clockwork Mode Recovery perform full data wipe, then Scroll down to ‘Flash zip from sd card’ andpress the power button to select it.
- Now use your volume keys to highlight the Android 4.1.2 file and select it using power button,confirm the installation on next screen.
- After the installation is complete go back and select ‘Reboot system now’, the phone will boot now and it will take almost 5-minutes to run it for the first time, So Please be Patient.