Today we will tell you How to Update Nexus 4 to Android 4.2.2 MoDaCo Jelly Bean Custom ROM. If you have installed custom Rom’s before then it will be no difficult for you. This Guide is only for LG Nexus 4. If you are installing it first time please read the instruction carefully.
- This tutorial is only for LG Nexus 4 , don’t try it on other devices.
- Make back up of your phone data.
- This is a custom third-party ROM.
- Install ClockworkMod Recovery on your device.
HOW TO: Install MoDaCo Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on LG Nexus 4
- Download MoDaCo Android 4.2.2 ROM and Google Apps for Nexus 4 on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Connect Your Device to your computer and copy the above downloaded file to your Device.
- Turn Off your device and disconnect it from PC.
- Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- In, Clockwork Mode Recovery perform full data wipe, then Scroll down to ‘Flash zip from sd card’ and press the power button to select it.
- Now use your volume keys to highlight the Android 4.2.2 file and select it using power button,confirm the installation on next screen.
- After the installation is complete go back and select ‘Reboot system now’, the phone will boot now and it will take almost 5-minutes to run it for the first time, So Please be Patient.
NOTE: Repeat Step 6 TO Install Google Apps on your device.