Today we will tell you How to Update Galaxy S I9000 to Tiger-Jelly Bean Android 4.2.2 Custom ROM. If you have installed custom Rom’s before then it will be no difficult for you. This Guide is only for Galaxy S I9000 . If you are installing it first time please read the instructions carefully.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy S I9000 , don’t try it on other devices.
- Make back up of your phone data.
- This is a custom third-party ROM.
- Install ClockworkMod Recovery on your device.
HOW TO Install Tiger–Jelly Bean v4.4 Android 4.2.2 JB on Samsung Galaxy S I9000.
- Download Tiger – Jelly Bean v4.4 Android 4.2.2 ROM for Galaxy S to your computer.
- Connect Your Device to your computer and copy the above downloaded file to your Device. Needdrivers here is the Link
- Turn Off your device and disconnect it from PC.
- Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- In, Clockwork Mode Recovery perform full data wipe, then Scroll down to ‘Flash zip from sd card’ and press the power button to select it.
- Now use your volume keys to highlight the Android 4.2.2 ROM zip file and select it using power button,confirm the installation on next screen.
- After the installation is complete go back and select ‘Reboot system now’, the phone will boot now and it will take almost 5-minutes to run it for the first time, So Please be Patient.