Today we will tell you How to Update Verizon Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 to AOKP Build 6 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware. If you have installed custom Rom’s before then it will be no difficult for you. This Guide is only for Galaxy S3 SCH-I535. If you are installing it first time please read the instructions carefully.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 , don’t try it on other devices.
- Make back up of your phone data.
- This is a custom third-party ROM.
- Install ClockworkMod Recovery on your device.
HOW TO Install AOKP Build 6 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535.
- Download AOKP Build 6 Android 4.2.2 ROM and Google Apps for Galaxy S II to your computer.
- Connect Your Device to your computer and copy the above downloaded file to your Device. Need drivers here is the Link
- Turn Off your device and disconnect it from PC.
- Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- In, Clockwork Mode Recovery perform full data wipe, then Scroll down to ‘Flash zip from sd card’ and press the power button to select it.
- Now use your volume keys to highlight the Android 4.2.2 ROM zip file and select it using power button,confirm the installation on next screen.
- After the installation is complete go back and select ‘Reboot system now’, the phone will boot now and it will take almost 5-minutes to run it for the first time, So Please be Patient.
NOTE: Repeat Step 6 TO Install Google Apps on your device.