Today we will tell you How to Update Galaxy S3 I9300 to CarbonRom Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Custom Firmware. If you have installed custom Rom’s before then it will be no difficult for you. This Guide is only for Galaxy S3 I9300 . If you are installing it first time please read the instruction carefully.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy S3 I9300, don’t try it on other devices.
- Make back up of your phone data.
- This is a custom third-party ROM.
- Install ClockworkMod Recovery on your device.
HOW TO Install CarbonRom Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300.
- Download CarbonRom Android 4.2.2 ROM and Google Apps for Galaxy S III to your computer.
- Connect Your Device to your computer and copy the above downloaded file to your Device.
- Turn Off your device and disconnect it from PC.
- Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- In, Clockwork Mode Recovery perform full data wipe, then Scroll down to ‘Flash zip from sd card’ and press the power button to select it.
- Now use your volume keys to highlight the Android 4.2.2 file and select it using power button,confirm the installation on next screen.
- After the installation is complete go back and select ‘Reboot system now’, the phone will boot now and it will take almost 5-minutes to run it for the first time, So Please be Patient.
NOTE: Repeat Step 6 TO Install Google Apps on your device.