Today we will tell you how to Update Galaxy Note N7000 to DXLSE Android 4.1.2 JB Stock Firmware . If you have installed official updates through ODIN then it will be so easy. This is only for Galaxy Note N7000. if you are doing it first time please pay attention!
N7000DXLSE Android 4.1.2 Firmware Features:
Here is a list of some of the features in this latest Jelly Bean firmware:
Android 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
Multi-View can also be disabled
Notification Panel can now be customized
New Additions in Notification Panel
Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
Samsung’s Cloud services
Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Features
New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
2 Home screen modes
New Notifications bar
How to Update Galaxy Note N7000 to Android 4.1.2 DXLSE Jelly Bean Firmware:
- This Tutorial is only for Galaxy Note N7000, do not try it on any other device.
- This is a completely unbranded firmware by Samsung.
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
- This is an official ROM , you will lose your root.
- Download Android 4.1.2 N7000DXLSE for Galaxy Note N7000 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download ODIN
- Now switch off your phone go to download mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button.
- Install Android USB DRIVER’S.
- Open ODIN make sure your Galaxy Note N7000 is in download mode.
- Connect your phone with computer.
- Now one of the ID:COM will turn yellow.
- Now select the files that you have to install,you ca find these files in the Zip file that you have extracted in first step.
Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Now in ODIN check Auto reboot and F.Reset.
- Now click on the Start button in ODIN. Installation process will begun it will take few minutes.
- When installation is complete your phone wil auto restart and when you see home screen unplug your device.
- Here You go Android 4.1.2 DXLSE Jelly Bean on your Galaxy Note N7000.