Today we will tell you how to Root XXDMB6 Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Official Firmware. If you have installed official updates through ODIN then it will be so easy. This is only for Galaxy Note 2 N7100. if you are doing it first time please pay attention!
How to Root Galaxy Note 2 N7100 on Android 4.1.2 XXDMB6 Jelly Bean:
- This Tutorial is only for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 , do not try it on any other device.
- Make Sure your phone is on XXDMB6 Android 4.1.2
- Make sure to back up all your important data
- First of all Download Android 4.1.2 CWM + Rooting Package for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 on your computer.
- Download ODIN
- Now go into Download Mode by switching off your device and the Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle.
- Install Android USB DRIVER’S.
- Open ODIN and connect your device with your computer, if your device is connected successfully one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number.
- Now select flash/install on your phone and select the file that you have downloaded in first step.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select the file ‘Siyah-s2-v6.0b4.tar‘
- Now Select Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.
- Now click on the start button in the ODIN, installation process will begun.
- That’s it your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 is Rooted.
- To Vrefiy that your phone is rooted check here.