Today we will tell you How to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 SGH-T779 to UVTMC1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. If you have installed official updates through ODIN then it will be so easy. This is only for T-Mobile Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 SGH-T77 . If you are doing it first time please pay attention!
- This Tutorial is only for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 SGH-T77, do not try it on any other device.
- This is a completely unbranded firmware by Samsung.
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
- This is an official ROM , you will lose your root.
How to Update Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) SGH-T779 to Android 4.1.2 UVTMC1 Jelly Bean.
- Download Android 4.1.2 SGH-T779UVTMC1 for Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin1.85.
- Turn Off the device and go to download by pressing and hold volume down + home button and the press the power button until the boot screen shows up.
- You have to installed Android USB driver’s to connect your device with the system. If you don’t have the driver’s download it from here.
- Open Odin and connect your device with system, it should be in download mode when youconnect it with odin.
- Once your device is successfully connect of the odin port will go yellow.
- Now select the files that you have to install on your device all files will be in the ROM folder that you have extracted.
Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- In Odin select ‘Auto Reboot’ and factory reset options, as for Partition option check it only if you have selected .PIT file in above step.
- Now click the start button in Odin and let the installation process to start.
- After installation is complete, your phone will restart when you see this unplug the phone from PC.