Today we will tell you how to Root ZSEMC1 Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy S3 I9300 Jelly Bean Official Firmware. If you have installed official updates through ODIN then it will be so easy. This is only for Galaxy S3 I9300. if you are doing it first time please pay attention!
How to Root Android 4.1.2 ZSEMC1 on Galaxy S3 I9300:
- This Tutorial is only for Galaxy S3 I9300 , do not try it on any other device.
- Make Sure your phone is on Android 4.1.2 ZSEMC1
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
- First of all Download CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.zip for Galaxy S3 I9300 on your computer.
- Download ODIN
- Now go into Download Mode by switching off your device and the Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle.
- Install Android USB DRIVER’S.
- Open ODIN and connect your device with your computer, if your device is connected successfully one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number.
- Now select flash/install on your phone and select the file that you have downloaded in first step.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select the file ‘Siyah-s2-v6.0b4.tar‘
- Now Select Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.
- Now click on the start button in the ODIN, installation process will begun.
- That’s it your Galaxy S3 I9300 is Rooted.
- To Vrefiy that your phone is rooted check here.