Today we will tell you how to Update AT&T Galaxy Note I717 with Android 4.0.3 UCLC5. . If you have installed official updates through ODIN then it will be so easy. This is only for AT&T Galaxy Note I717. if you are doing it first time please pay attention!
- This Tutorial is only for AT&T Galaxy Note I717 , do not try it on any other device.
- This is a completely unbranded firmware by Samsung.
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
- This is an official Android 4.0.3 UCLC5 for AT&T Galaxy Note I717, you will lose your root.
How to Update AT&T Galaxy Note I717 with Android 4.0.3 ICS Build UCLC5.
- Download Android 4.0.3 UCLC5 files to your computer.
- Download ODIN
- Now switch off your phone go to download mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button.
- Install Android USB DRIVER’S.
- Open ODIN make sure your AT&T Galaxy Note I717 is in download mode.
- Connect your phone with computer.
- Now one of the ID:COM will turn yellow.
- Now click on the Start button in ODIN. Installation process will begun it will take few minutes.
- When installation is complete your phone will auto restart and when you see home screen unplug your device.