Today we will tell you how to Update Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 to XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware. If you have installed official updates through ODIN then it will be so easy. This is only for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. if you are doing it first time please pay attention!
- This Tutorial is only for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 , do not try it on any other device.
- This is a completely unbranded firmware by Samsung.
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
- This is an official XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082, you will lose your root.
How to Install XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Grand Duos I9082
- First of all Download Android 4.1.2 I9082XXAMC5 for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 on your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download ODIN
- Now switch off your phone go to download mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button.
- Install Android USB DRIVER’S.
- Open ODIN make sure your Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 is in download mode.
- Connect your phone with computer.
- Now one of the ID:COM will turn yellow.
- Now select the files that you have to install,you ca find these files in the Zip file that you have extracted in first step.
Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Now in ODIN check Auto reboot and F.Reset.
- Now click on the Start button in ODIN. Installation process will begun it will take few minutes.
- When installation is complete your phone will auto restart and when you see home screen unplug your device.
- That’s it your XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is installed on Galaxy Grand Duos I9082