Today we will tell you how to install XXKK3 Android 2.3.6 on Galaxy Y Pro B5510. If you have installed official updates through ODIN then it will be so easy. This is only for Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510. if you are doing it first time please pay attention!
- This Tutorial is only for Galaxy Y Pro B5510 , do not try it on any other device.
- This is a completely unbranded firmware by Samsung.
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
- This is an official XXKK3 Android 2.3.6 update for Galaxy Y Pro B5510, you will lose your root.
- First of all Download Android 2.3.6 B5510XXKK3 for Galaxy Y Pro B5510 on your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download ODIN
- Now switch off your phone go to download mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button.
- Install Android USB DRIVER’S.
- Open ODIN make sure your Galaxy Y Pro B5510 is in download mode.
- Connect your phone with computer.
- Now one of the ID:COM will turn yellow.
- Now select the files that you have to install,you ca find these files in the Zip file that you have extracted in first step.
Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Now in ODIN check Auto reboot and F.Reset.
- Now click on the Start button in ODIN. Installation process will begun it will take few minutes.
- When installation is complete your phone will auto restart and when you see home screen unplug your device.
- That’s it your XXKK3 Android 2.3.6 is installed on Galaxy Y Pro B5510.