We are about to show you the detailed step-by-step tutorial of Update Galaxy Note N7000 to Android 4.1.2 UBLSF Jelly Bean Firmware. If you have used Odin before for the updates of Samsung Devices, then this might not be very difficult for you, but if you are trying this for the first time pay more attention to the tutorial.
- This Tutorial is only for Galaxy Note N7000 , do not try it on any other device.
- Make sure your phone is on UBLSF Android 4.1.2 software version.
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
- Download Root Kernel N7000UBLSF for Galaxy Note to your computer
- Download Odin1.85.
- Turn Off the device and go to download by pressing and hold volume down + home button and the press the power button until the boot screen shows up.
- You have to installed Android USB driver’s to connect your device with the system. If you don’t have the driver’s download it from here.
- Open Odin and connect your device with system, it should be in download mode when youconnect it with odin.
- Once your device is successfully connect of the Odin port will go yellow.
- Now select the files that you have to install on your device all files will be in the ROM folder that you have extracted.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select the file ‘PhilZ-cwm6-UBLSF-UBB-4.87.6.tar.md5‘.
- In Odin select ‘Auto Reboot’ and factory reset options, as for Partition option check it only if you have selected .PIT file in above step.
- Now click the start button in Odin and let the installation process to start.
- After installation is complete, your phone will restart when you see this unplug the phone from PC.
That’s it. Your Samsung Galaxy Note has now been updated to UBLSF Android 4.1.2 software update with ROOT acess. Check for the Superuser app in your apps list to verify.
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the web.