We are about to show you the detailed step-by-step tutorial of Update Galaxy Note N7000 to Android 4.1.2 UBLSF Jelly Bean Firmware. If you have used Odin before for the updates of Samsung Devices, then this might not be very difficult for you, but if you are trying this for the first time pay more attention to the tutorial
- This Tutorial is only for Galaxy Note N7000 , do not try it on any other device.
- Since this is official ROM, installing this will cause you the Root of your device, you have to Root your device again.
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
- Download Android 4.1.2 N7000UBLSF for Galaxy Note to your computer and extract the zip file..
- Download Odin1.85.
- Turn Off the device and go to download by pressing and hold volume down + home button and the press the power button until the boot screen shows up.
- You have to installed Android USB driver’s to connect your device with the system. If you don’t have the driver’s download it from here.
- Open Odin and connect your device with system, it should be in download mode when you connect it with odin.
- Once your device is successfully connect of the Odin port will go yellow.
- Now select the files that you have to install on your device all files will be in the ROM folder that you have extracted.
Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- In Odin select ‘Auto Reboot’ and factory reset options, as for Partition option check it only if you have selected .PIT file in above step.
- Now click the start button in Odin and let the installation process to start.
- After installation is complete, your phone will restart when you see this unplug the phone from PC
That’s it. Your Samsung Galaxy Note has now been updated to UBLSF Android 4.1.2 software update.