We are about to show you the detailed step-by-step tutorial of Installing Omega Android 4.2.1 XXUFMB3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300. If you are used to installing ROMs on your device that this might not be very difficult for you, but or all the beginners you need to ROOT your device to install this ROM on your Galaxy S3 I9300.
- This Tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 , do not try it on any other device.
- Make sure to back up all your important data.
- You need to Root your device to install CMW Recovery on it, then you will be able to install this custom ROM on it.
- Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after installing this ROM because it is a custom firmware.
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Android 4.2.1 Omega ROM for Galaxy S III to your computer.
- Connect Your Device to your computer and copy the above downloaded file to your Device.
- Turn Off your device and disconnect it from PC.
- Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- In, Clockwork Mode Recovery perform full data wipe, then Scroll down to ‘Flash zip from sd card’ and press the power button to select it.
- Now use your volume keys to highlight the Android 4.2.2 ROM zip file and select it using power button, confirm the installation on next screen.
- After the installation is complete go back and select ‘Reboot system now’, the phone will boot now and it will take almost 5-minutes to ru it for the first time, So Please be Patient.
That’s it! Your Galaxy S3 should now have Omega Android 4.2.1 XXUFMB3 Jelly Bean custom ROM installed on your phone.